rp-directory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 6 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 6 Гости

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 77, на Пет Дек 25, 2020 6:33 pm

:: PLOTS :: Gossip girl :: РП :: Гиф и Семи Предишната тема Следващата тема Go down
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality."
Страница 10 от 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
FC : Madelaine Petsch
Брой мнения : 166
Clara Hudson.
Нед Фев 05, 2023 5:10 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 88cb33549e35e38ad564cb39912d4979427ff6c2
- Не, не си... Всичко е наред.
Просто аз... не излизам често.

i can lie to myself but i can’t lie to you.
i‘m scared to be alone and deal with another lonely night. scared i might go too far and don’t come back alive, so i hardly ever sleep at night.
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_pvswjb3G5G1qjz9w2o3_400 "He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_pvswjb3G5G1qjz9w2o1_400
Върнете се в началото Go down
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
FC : Ben Barnes
Брой мнения : 167
Matthew Header.
Нед Фев 12, 2023 1:02 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 D7ab73d9d48fb12ebfaeb104bdeca548e755b301
- Аз също.

it's a different world
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 1n0s1Uj "He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 BTSxH6D
Time will get us all, big and small, drag us to the ground and no matter how hard you try, you and I will fall. We're all so small and powerless to this and there's nothing we can do.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Фев 12, 2023 2:13 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Fa1f733e1f124b6bf066db4f9257eec612ae2fd3
- Кога беше последният път?

i‘m scared to be alone and deal with another lonely night. scared i might go too far and don’t come back alive, so i hardly ever sleep at night.
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_pvswjb3G5G1qjz9w2o3_400 "He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_pvswjb3G5G1qjz9w2o1_400
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Фев 19, 2023 3:36 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c6841324e564257685a574730773d3d2d363737352e313635373531653762643938346430363636383736333535393732322e676966
- Бих казал, ако не броим работните срещи, близо половин година..

it's a different world
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 1n0s1Uj "He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 BTSxH6D
Time will get us all, big and small, drag us to the ground and no matter how hard you try, you and I will fall. We're all so small and powerless to this and there's nothing we can do.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Фев 19, 2023 4:42 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 70eda78059195a09c1555221bcae3eec401aeb7c
- Това... наистина е доста дълго време.

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Фев 26, 2023 3:18 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 A67c137b9653ff91d67d63d71e9aa84760fa2bf2
- Ами ти?
Кога за последен път излезе без да е свързано с работа?

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Фев 26, 2023 6:41 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 B13977c729af626ad1e7cd2f107fc70dbf9c6c5c
- Преди две седмици. Майка ми беше в града.

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Мар 05, 2023 1:22 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 A4c792120a4bd2b119e3a202ef15824d5334e94e
- Оу...

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Мар 05, 2023 6:22 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_ptzrx6rVVt1s1fojl_540

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Мар 12, 2023 3:00 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_nwj0e3mkxL1uxvu3bo6_250
- Извинявай, не искам да те карам да се чувстваш неловко..

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Мар 12, 2023 3:49 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Bf87ef66c6187c3b3f3f1b649a40c8306b23ad8f
- Всичко е наред, Матю.

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Мар 19, 2023 7:23 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_pghh1lvo1w1v0badw_400
- В добри отношения ли сте?

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Мар 19, 2023 10:22 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 6a1d01e69d0cf85c24d2f3c3bad977d1cb70a46d
- Може да се каже, че.. да.

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Мар 26, 2023 7:57 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Da952d99734deaa3a056f02ce4b89cef7e13949a
- Извинявай.. Не искам да прозвучи сякаш опитвам да се меся.

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Мар 26, 2023 4:59 pm
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_owwyaaZSWW1qlt39u_250
- Не звучи... Всъщност звучи така сякаш се интересуваш.

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Апр 02, 2023 1:28 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 72474568a41a0db515587b959564fdbd246ba767
- А ти изглеждаш сякаш се чувстваш неудобно да говориш за това.

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Апр 02, 2023 6:15 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_pgvv8bUgY51srjq48_400
- Не... Искам да кажа, тя не е много съгласна с това, което правя.

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Апр 09, 2023 6:08 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 5adf624dcdf1d5cd519fb538e044225b
- Боя се, че не разбирам.

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Апр 09, 2023 10:05 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_owyffj9rGP1rifr4k_540
- Забрави, не е важно...

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Апр 16, 2023 6:09 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 904c062a62c8796dd956b8e7f57b5627783bc7d4
- Какво ще кажеш да сменим темата?

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Апр 16, 2023 9:22 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_pgvv8bUgY51srjq48_400
- Разбира се. За какво искаш да говорим?

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Апр 23, 2023 12:29 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 35804eb670906799711510730884254d017fb9d6
- Защо ти не предложиш нещо?

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Апр 23, 2023 2:00 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 7270300f7495ea7f94261bfe924cbdedd8d7dd9f
- Ъм... не знам. Разкажи ми нещо за себе си, може би?

Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Matthew Header.
Нед Апр 30, 2023 5:58 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_pil80omWte1r6zkut_400
- Хм, нека помисля какво не знаеш за мен и не е тайна... Ъм, може би, че обичам да свиря през свободното си време?
Ако изобщо ми остава такова, разбира се.

it's a different world
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Clara Hudson.
Нед Апр 30, 2023 7:09 am
"He was a broken man, standing at the edge of the world, a road laying out in front of him, a road he had desperately wanted to walk on, but could not. He was bound and restrained, by himself, at the perimeter of normality." - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_owyg2dKIsN1rifr4k_540
- На какво свириш?

Sponsored content
Sponsored content
Sponsored content
Страница 10 от 13Страница 10 от 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Идете на: